Monday, February 8, 2016

Ice Racer Showdown



It's a gameshow.  The winner gets a trophy.  All contestants get to drive like maniacs on an ice track through obstacles.  The top 3 get to battle out in a NASCAR like race but on ice.............aaaaaauuuuuuhhhh......... sorry I slipped ......I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore.....and your little dog too!!!!

Sorry.  This is a great show.  It's Canadian but if they didn't tell me I might not have known.  The production quality is great.  There is tons of humour.....almost every minute.  There are yetis ...... It's my birthday?......sorry flashback from The Thundermans and Cherry.....Insert your own joke here.  The yetis throw snowballs and pizza and pasta sauce and mudballs.....that's what we are told they are.....

On the show we see some great hot, wow, drool, drool, women.  I remember one was a radio host.  There was a paramedic, a welder, and others ....... had to wipe the drool from my lip.  I highly recommend this show to all ages.  Kids nearing puberty may not have that problem after watching.  I say that but no one gets naked or even close to it.  Trust me the women are so pretty that if they showed more well.....I wouldn't be able to recommend the show to all ages. 

I'll give you kids a hint....after watching the show and all it's commercials just google the woman or women that were on the show.  Read all about them and then do your homework.....or try to do your....I was gonna get a glass of water but I'll have to wait......was that a knee or an ankle....a knuckle????

The show is tons of fun and there is drifting, successful and not.  One of the staff members gets dragged around behind the car in one of the episodes. 

Just watch the show.  You won't regret it.  Boys under 18 might want to keep a tray or a textbook nearby.  I will add more info after.  Below you can read a quick description from CMT, the station that hosts the show.

I still can't stand up yet.  I remembered the woman who is a radio show host.  Have fun and read other posts for more great television comedy.

From CMT website:

"At the end of the earth, in the most extreme conditions known to man, five everyday drivers battle it out for the title of Ice Racer Champion. They will brave the frigid temperatures as they take on two harrowing individual elimination challenges, each filled with icy obstacles and angry snowball throwing yetis. The three that survive the grueling tasks will go head to head to head in a thrilling ice race to claim the ultimate title.
In each adrenaline-fueled one-hour episode happy hockey moms and pizza delivery guys will go head to head with tough talkin’ truckers and cab drivers to prove who’s the coolest cat on the ice. But when the pedal hits the metal, it's not just a battle against each other because they must also brave the brutal arctic conditions. Ice and egos are the great equalizers in this clash to prove who is the ultimate ice road racer!
Hosted by The Road Hammer’s Clayton Bellamy, filled with thrills and spills, Ice Racer Showdown is next level fun for the whole family!"

Check out my other blog and website after you memorize all the information here on this blog.  

https://zanetvcomedy.wordpress.com/


www.zanesmall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment