Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Thundermans

I don't remember if I did a post for The Thundermans.

I'm working on my iPhone (do I get a free iPhone and all the accessories?). Did I mention how much I love Mercedes the greatest luxury car?  I'll name a bunch of other expensive stuff later.  Why wait just send me the Mercedes and I'll come get the rest later.

Did I mention my papay email address?   Zany1968@sympatico.ca 

Okay so The Thundermans ....

Phoebe is a hot chick who likes girly stuff like ballet.  She tried cheerleading but she was too good for that path-- you know the girls in charge were just a bunch of skunk bags.  Phoebe is hot and has a great brain.  (Remember The Great Brain....was that from Encyclopedia Brown?). More Phoebe later....in my dreams.....I mean after she turns 18 or more.  I forgot to mention she is the older of two daughters.

There is Max. He is the older of two sons.  He wants to be prince of darkness-- that might not be the actual name--- but I was thinking of Ozzy Osborne.  Anyway Max wants to the best of the evil beings.


No comments:

Post a Comment