Tuesday, October 16, 2012

SpongeBob Squarepants

I saw the SpongeBob Squarepants movie recently. I think it originally wa aired a couple years ago.

There was a lot of animation and real footage.

David Hasselehoff rescued SpongeBob and Patrick the starfish at the end of the movie. Using celebrities is a great idea.

Pink was on a regular or special episode. She sang about scurvy. She looked real cute.

Back to the movie...I didn't get to watch the movie from the beginning but I got the idea.

The main thing was that Sponge and Patrick had to go to a dangerous place to do get King Neptunes crown. They had a time limit.

Back home Mr. Crabs was frozen by King Neptune. Sponge and Patrick had to be back in 6 days or the king would burn Crabs to death.

You should try to catch the movie or find it however to find out what happens. I am sad but I'll get over it.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment